Salaried GP / Partner vacancy
Would you like to be within 5minutes of the Jurassic coast from your consultation room and join this friendly, outgoing, forward-thinking team?
If you would, Royal Manor Health Care is the place for you. We look after 12,500 patients across 2 sites on Portland, Dorset.
We are a supportive and successful training practice, with a strong ethos of staff development and financial security. You would be joining a robust MDT made up of 4 partners, 4 Salaried GPs, Trainees, ANPs, Nursing team, Pharmacist, as well as our management and admin team.
We work closely with our PCN who provide a visiting service, a proactive Enhanced Care Team for our frail and housebound patients, meaning there are minimal home visits for our GPs and we are in the process of setting up a PCN access service covering Weymouth and Portland, which will provide on the day clinical capacity, a PCN respiratory service supported by clinical and admin staff, and future developments including a mental health support service. We have a close working relationship with the community nursing team who are also based on the island.
We offer good work-life balance, a supportive team around you, located in a wonderful place to live and work. There is opportunity for a lunchtime walk or run on the beach.
- Our sessional rate is 11k per session per annum (salaried) – to be discussed
- 4-8 sessions per week available
- 15-minute appointments for face to face, plus protected time for results, etc.
- Scope for a diverse role with clinical leadership opportunities
- Special Interests supported particularly when complimentary for general practice
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Generous annual leave plus 1 week’s study leave
- Post covid we have achieved good QOF outcomes
If you are interested or would like to know more, please do email our Practice Business Manager, Emma Smailes email@example.com or Partner Emma Winterburn firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be privileged to meet informally or discuss further.
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2023