Packa Rucksack Make A Difference.
Please fill a rucksack (used/new) with useful items for a child (boy/girl) or adult (male/female) items can be new or in very good and clean condition.
Supporting Care4Calais & Blandford CARES.
Items that can be included:
- Socks (new)
- Toiletries: Shaving foam, razors, deodorant, shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, tissues, wet wipes etc
- Shoes: not high heels
- Items of clothing: Jumpers, trousers, coats, belts, T-shirts
- Colouring/puzzle books, pens, pencils, card games
Items that are not needed:
- Children’s toys
- Women’s summer or evening wear
- Trousers larger than 34-inch waist
- Electrical goods
- Gate House Surgery, Castle Rd, Portland, DT5 1AU (Tues & Thurs 9-12am or 2-4pm)
- The Veterans Hub Weymouth & Portland, 114B Portland Rd, Weymouth, DT4 9AD (Mon -Fri 10-2)
- Island Community Action, The Easton Centre, Portland, DT5 1EB (Mon- Fri 10am -2pm)