Following the governments increased measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, here’s a reminder of how you can help us keep our practices as safe as possible for our patients and staff:
- Contact us online or over the telephone, only coming to the practice in person if you have been asked to
- When attending appointments, arrive as close to your booked time as possible
- Put on your face covering before entering the practice and make use of the hand sanitiser provided
- Keep a safe distance from other patients and our staff
- Attend appointments alone if you can, for children or vulnerable patients only one person should accompany them
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.