Get Help For Your Family
Our Family Information Service can help you with online information such as:
- Finding childcare
- Information about childcare funding
- Finding activities, clubs, events and self-help groups on our Family Information Directory
- Applying for free school meals
- Advice on where to find help if you’re concerned about your child’s behaviour or progress
- Keeping your child safe at home
Childhood illness visual guide
Use this visual guide to help you identify common conditions and illnesses that may affect your child. Includes conditions such as measles, slapped cheek syndrome, chicken pox and warts.
It can be extremely stressful when your child is unwell. We know that there is a huge amount of information available at your fingertips, but finding something that provides clear and accurate information is not always easy!
The resources on the Healthier Together website have been developed in partnership between parents and healthcare professionals from across Dorset, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Download a personalised vaccination calendar, which highlights the dates your child needs to have their vaccinations by.