Patient Participation Group
We are still seeking members from all ages and backgrounds.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible, to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email, please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form.
The RMHC Patients Participation Group (PPG) has the following aims:
- To strengthen the relationship between the Practice and its patients.
- Assist the Practice in continuing to improve its provision of healthcare whilst ensuring that patients are at the heart of decision making.
- Be the voice of patients and build an equal, two-way relationship between patients and the Practice.
- Obtain patient views by conducting patient surveys and collect feedback.
- Share good practice by networking with other Patient Participation Groups.
- Support the improvement of Practice communication with patients using current technology.
For further information please contact the PPG Chair Mike Osmond
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org